We'll gather everything we need to get started building your new custom website. As soon as you provide us everything we need, the countdown begins.
This is what we will need from you. We'll provide the links or location where you can upload content in your client portal.
Resources To Help During Discovery
These resources will help you get what you need together during the discovery stage.
- Example New Website Questionnaire
- Choose the best domain name for your small business
- Content templates
- Guide to writing kick-ass content
- Depositphotos (for stock photos)
- Other sources for high resolution images
- Free multimedia resources blog post
- Understand the legal uses of content
- Before we begin checklist
- Detailed web design process
This is where the design process begins for your new website. All your information will be handed off to a real web designer who's highly skilled in digital marketing and search engine optimization . It's not handed off to a low-skilled, low-paid intern or someone who doesn't know the ins and outs of the internet. We'll start setting everything up and getting your website built based on the content and design guidance you've provided us. We can do a lot with a little so so don't worry about making your content look good, we'll take care of that.
Your website is designed by a highly skilled web designer with expertise in digital marketing and search engine optimization, never someone with minimal website expertise.
Design & Develop
Because we work fast and efficient we've combined our design and development process into one. We'll design the first draft of your website and make minor iterations based on the draft until you're happy with the final website.
This is what you can expect during this step of the process.
After your website is complete and you've approved the final design, time to move towards launch. We will organize the necessary steps to launch your website to the world.
These are the steps we perform (some in conjunction with you) to launch your website to the world.
Resources To Help During Launch
These resources will help you take the steps you need during the launch phase.
- How to add users to your existing Google Analytics property.
- How to add users to your existing Google Search Console property.
- Change name servers on major domain registrars: GoDaddy, Namecheap, Google Domains.
- Change DNS on major domain registrars: GoDaddy, Namecheap, Google Domains.
As your website design and development are wrapping up it's time for you to get the keys. We'll give you a few documents along with a login for your website.
These are what you can expect at the handover.
After the project handover, your project is complete! We'll make sure you have everything you need for your website and had a good experience too.
We'll follow up with a few requests from you to see how everything went.